TOP TEN STOCKCHARTS.COM "NOOKS" THAT YOU MIGHT BE MISSING - Every day we hear from people that have just discovered a great little nook of our website that they didn't know about. While we love hearing from people when they make these discoveries, it is always a little frustrating because it means that there are probably lots of other people out there that haven't fully toured the website yet. In an effort to speed up the discovery process, here are 10 great 100% free "nooks" that everyone should know about:
- The old archives for our ChartWatchers newsletter - going all the way back to 1999.
- Our Facebook page - a great "timeline" record of all the new content on our site and no, you don't need to be a Facebook member to see it.
- Our new Sector Summary - lets you drilldown through the US stock market starting with S&P Sectors and then Dow Industries and the individual stocks.
- Our Top Subscriber Cities map - are there lots of other StockCharts members near you?
- Our Sitemap - the roadmap to all the big areas on StockCharts.com
- The Recent Data Updates Page - all the data changes that we have made over the past month
- Trading Strategies - complete documentation for many popular technical trading strategies
- Advanced Scan Library - important and educational scan criteria that can be used directly or incorporated into other custom scans
- Our Market Summary Page - a complete overview of what happened in the market today
- Our Sector Rotation Analysis Page - a PerfChart that shows the current state of sector rotation in the market (Hint: Change the chart to use Histogram mode.)
There are lots of other great tools and features of the site waiting to be discovered. Why not set asside some time soon to see what other great gems you can find?