ChartCon 2012 - our annual conference that's 100% dedicated to StockCharts.com users - is fast approaching. In case you didn't hear, it is being held on August 10th and 11th in Seattle, Washington. We've just finalized this year's agenda and speaker list and I wanted to let everyone know that some things have changed since we first announced the conference back in November.
First off, I am thrilled to announce that we've added two additional speakers to the program. Greg Schnell, the author behind our very popular "Canadian Technician" blog will be presenting as will Gatis Roze, author of our new "Traders Journal" blog. Both Greg and Gatis will be sharing their approaches for using the tools on StockCharts to analyze the markets and find great investing opportunities.
Unfortunately, I also have to announce that Carl Swenlin, the driving force behind DecisionPoint.com, will not be able to attend the conference. His daughter (and co-author of the website) Erin Swenlin Heim will be presenting in his place however.
In addition we've rearranged and reworked several of the sessions to make things flow better. You can see the complete agenda by clicking on this link and scrolling down. Highlights now include:
- John Murphy discussing his upcoming new book on Intermarket Analysis
- A big announcement about some new community support programs from StockCharts
- Gatis Roze's "Tensile Trading" presentation
- The eight skills that all StockCharts experts need to know
- An hour long, in-depth session on writing Technical Scans
- Arthur Hill and John Murphy's current take on the markets with Q&A
- Detailed presentations from Tom Bowley, Richard Rhodes and Greg Schnell about how they analyse the markets with StockCharts
- A sneak peek at the next big improvements from StockCharts and much more
And that's in addition to the Northwest Wine Tasting event and the big private dinner we're having at the Boeing Museum of Flight!
There is still a limited number of seats available for ChartCon 2012. This is THE conference for StockCharts.com users like yourself. Don't be left out. Click here to learn more and to reserve your seat.
I hope to see you there,