Now that you've created an account with StockCharts, it's time to login and start charting. It is important that your browser is configured to accept all of our cookies or you will not be able to login successfully. You can find information on verifying if your cookie settings are correct here.
Click on the Login link or Members Tab
To start the login, click on the "Login" link in the upper right corner of our homepage or, click on the "Members" tab. The Login page will show and your can enter your login credentials.
Enter Your User ID and Password
Your User ID is your email address (usually the one you used to sign up with). Your password was emailed to you when you signed up. If you have forgotten your password you can go to this page to have it emailed to you.
1. Enter your User ID
2. Enter your password
3. Check the box next to "Log Me In Automatically Next Time"
4. Click on the "Login" button.
** While "Automatic Log-In" is very convenient, you should remember to only use it on computers that you personally control. Never enable it on a public or shared computer.
Logout of Your Account
From time to time, you may need to logout of your account. This can happen when you are sharing a computer or using a public computer. Click on the "Logout" link in the upper right corner of the webpage to logout.
What to do if You Have Trouble Logging In
1. Make sure that you have entered your User ID and password correctly and that your account has not expired. You can have your login information and expiration date emailed to you using this form
2. Your browser may not be configured to accept all "cookies" from our website. Please make sure that your browser isn't blocking any cookies from "stockcharts.com." Click here to test your cookie settings.
3. If you still have trouble, click here to send a message to our Support team.